- Publishing “Designing for Social Flow” and “Action Spectrum” — both of which provide pragmatic approaches to social ecosystem design that optimize agency and autonomy in a complex adaptive environment.
- A founder of the thrivability movement.
- Received an honorable mention on the Enrich List as one of the top 200 people enriching our path to a sustainable future.
- Named one of the top 100 women co-creating a P2P society by the Peer to Peer Foundation.
- Published Thrivability: Breaking Through to a World That Works with Triarchy Press.
- Curated, “Thrivability: A Collaborative Sketch” in 2010 with 65 inspiring people, which has been seen by well over 30,000 viewers.
- Worked on thrivability, innovation, philanthropy, organizational design, and cultural shifts that have been highlighted in The Economist, Harvard Business Review, Stanford Social Innovation Review, and elsewhere.