- Consults on playful enterprise engagement strategy and execution.
- Leads unique forums where new ideas flourish, including the Future Salon in San Francisco.
- Serial Intrapreneur within SAP, consistently saw and successfully implemented opportunities with very limited resources.
- Created and developed the SAP community advocacy program, SAP Mentors.
- Brought blogging, wiki, un-conference style events, as well a reputation system — in the early 2000s — to the SAP Community Network (now over 2.8 million members).
- Invented and combined technologies that fostered collaboration among members, SAP, customers, and partners.